CapsUnlocked CU65 Keyboard
A 65% high-profile aluminium keyboard designed and produced by CapsUnlocked in the UK.
This board has the following specifications...
- Aluminium high-profile case with footbar
- Built-in aluminium ISO and ANSI plate
- Hotswappable PCB with ISO and ANSI layouts
- USB-C connectivity
And built using the following components...
- Lubed Gateron "Milky" Yellow keyswitches
- Clipped and lubed GMK stabilisers
- HK Gaming 9009 PBT dye-sub keycaps
- Custom QMK flashed keymap
This board is fully built meaning you can simply plug a USB-C cable into it and get to work! Or game! Or whatever you want to use it for!
It's a great entry-level option for anyone looking to try out a custom mechanical keyboard without getting confused or spending hundreds of pounds, and uses considerably higher quality components compared to the more common peripheral brands on the market.
The board and all of its components are brand new and have been tested before and after the build. 10 extra switches, 2 spare stabilisers, extra mounting screws, rubber feet, keycap puller, and additional keycaps to cover a full-size keyboard are also included.
Designed and customised in the UK.
Shipping is via DPD Door-2-Door to UK residents only.